Wednesday 17th June 2020 Empowered Women Empowering Women in collaboration with Equality Diversity Inclusion Network is proud to bring to you the Women in Leadership Debate 2020
The Chair of the Panel will be Past President of the Law Society Chancery Lane, Linda Lee.
Panel members include:-
- HM. Lord Lieutenant of Rutland Dr Sarah Furness who is the first female Lord Lieutenant of Rutland
- Manjula Sood OBE Community and Interfaith Advisory to the City Mayor who was the first UK Asian female Lord Mayor
- Aina Khan OBE human rights lawyer and Founder of the Register our Marriage campaign
- Stephanie boyce Deputy Vice President of the Law Society Chancery Lane
- Sarah Higgins Leadership expert
- Jaswant Kaur Chief Crown Prosecutor
and other panel members to be announced!!
Please take advantage of this opportunity to be able to hear from the amazing inspirational women who have made it in their own way! Come and ask your questions, make your comments and be counted!
Women and men all welcome. We encourage members of the community of professionals and young inspiring females and males to take advantage of this session and to attend!
This event is completely free to attend and all you need to do is register for free to attend.
Should you wish to make a donation to EDI Network to assist in covering costs, this is entirely optional and you can book as a £5 donation ticket here.